Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Back to School Teacher/Mom Hauls

Hey everyone!!!


Welcome back! I just had to stop what I was doing and tell you all about the great deals I found this week on school supplies!!! I did to mini haul shopping trips this week, one on Monday and the other today. I scored some great deals on school supplies for my kids as well as Teacher supplies for myself! Keep reading to find out how!


Mini Target Haul



After viewing the Target weekly ad, I noticed some great deals they have this week on school supplies. I also was able to stack some Sunday Paper coupons to go along with the sale. Here is the breakdown: 
Sharpie Highlighters- on sale for .99, bought 3 packs = $2.97, I used three .75cent off coupons making the total .72cent for the highlighters
PaperMate Pens- on sale for $1.49, bought 3 packs = $4.47,  I used three .55cent off coupons making the total $2.82 for the pens
Elmers Glue- on sale for .99cent- bought 3 packs = $2.97, I used three $1off coupons making the total $0. FREEBIE!

My total Target Oop was $3.54 Yayyyyy!!! 


Mini Walgreens Haul


Again, I was able to combine some great in store sales with the coupons from last Sunday's paper. Here's the breakdown:

Mr. Sketch Markers- on sale for $7.99 (with card), bought one pack, used one $2off coupon, making the total $5.99

Ticonderoga Pencils- on sale for .99cent (with card) bought 4 packs = $3.96

Wexford Pencil caps- on sale for .29cent (with card) bought 3 packs = .87cent

Expo Markers- on sale for .99cent (with card) bought 2 packs, used two $1 off coupons, making the total FREE

My Oop for this haul was $9.72


Awesome-sauce!!! Have you found any great deals on school supplies?? If, so comment below! 


Until next time,
**Kay**





No comments:

Post a Comment